Pulling Tylar from unspeakable danger, Trey Sinclair, an arrogant high-powered attorney makes it his mission to protect the innocent and unworldly young woman from the dreams that haunt her. Spirited and independent, Tylar proves to be a challenge to the stubborn and unyielding young lawyer. Together their often bumpy journey weaves itself mysteriously, comically, passionately and erotically down a path that promises to engage and move the reader in this emotionally stirring story.
For anyone who has ever been in love or in lust, Maybe Baby will stir those forgotten feelings of passion and emotion within you; making you ageless as you travel the romantic and erotic journey with Tylar and Trey unraveling the secrets of their past.
This book is intended for mature audiences.
- Favorite Quote: "You'll have to forgive me for speaking my mind, but I happen to believe that's what it's for." ~Lauren Bacall
- Favorite Author(s): Harper Lee, Kathleen Woodiwiss, E.L. James, Daphne du Maurier, Emily Bronte, Betty Smith, William Inge
- Favorite Classics: To Kill a Mockingbird; A Tree Grows in Brooklyn; My Cousin Rachel; Wuthering Heights, Splendor in the Grass
- Favorite Historical Romances: The Flame and the Flower; The Wolf and the Dove; Shanna; Ashes in the Wind. [Woodiwiss]
- Favorite Current Day Fiction: The Twilight Series, Fifty Shades Trilogy, Wallbanger
- All Time Favorite HR Hero: Ruark Beauchamp in 'Shanna' (Kathleen Woodiwiss)
- All Time Favorite Alpha Male: Wulfgar of Normandy in 'The Wolf and the Dove' (Kathleen Woodiwiss)
- Favorite Books without a 'HEA': Gone with the Wind; The Way we Were; Splendor in the Grass
I've had a lot of sugar this morning...
Be My Baby:
Baby Come Back: